your VOICE - Our 2019 Engagement Survey
Our annual engagement survey showed clearly where we are making excellent progress and also highlighted where we could and should focus to make things even better.
Our key metrics this year were:
- 78% participation
- 69% engagement score
- Our five recognition questions (our area of focus from the last survey) went up by a cumulative 61%
- 90% said, “My manager genuinely cares about my wellbeing”
- 90% said, “I know how my work contributes to the goals of LPF”
- 88% said, “I am able to arrange time out from work when I need to.”
- The response to the question, “I have seen positive changes taking place based on the 2018 employee survey results,” was up 25%
Yes, we know there is work to do – and the two key areas (our systems and office space) are subject to our biggest two projects in 2019/20.